MEMBERS OF TAEKWONDO FEDERATION OF INDIA DEMAND
1. Arrest the Hijacker of Taekwondo Federation of India.
2. We are the genuine members registered & recognized by the Societies Registration Acts, 1860, Lucknow under the Taekwondo Federation of India, Lucknow valid upto 2014 A.D. with the following important office bearers:-
1. Shri Ram Jethmalani, M.P., President: TFI 2. Shri Jimmy R. Jagtiani, Father of Taekwondo in India Secretary General: TFI.
3. Harish Kumar, the Hijacker an influential high ranking Police Officer’s ADGP of Haryana cadet, in collaboration with Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, the sacked President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA), fraudulently collecting grant-in-aid and public funds for more than Rs: 100 crores in the name of TFI.
4. We, the Taekwondo fraternity with 2.50.000 members all over India want justice.
5. The NBW has been served against Harish Kumar (Hijacker) & the others fourth times since Jan-2013 more than nine months, but the Hijackers have been avoiding & evading since then. The Commissioner of Police is un-able to trace the accused persons till date.
6. Again the NBW dated 24.08.2013 issued by the Judicial Magistrate-II, Lucknow with the notice to the Director General of Police to arrest the accused accordingly.
7. The Hijackers, Harish Kumar & others illegally managed a wrongful recognition from the IOA, enjoyed all the support from Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, former President of the Indian Olympic Association, claiming himself the So-called President of the TFI without Election. The IOA let down the lawful TFI and supported a fake body.
8. The Department of Youth Affairs & Sports (GOI) & the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) supported & recognized the Hijackers.
9. The Fake Office Bearers & the Fake TFI, claimed by Harish Kumar, the so-called President of the TFI had been rejected and declared UN- REGISTERED by the Registrar of Societies Chits & Funds, Lucknow on 6th June 2012.
10. Under the Right of Information Act-2005, RTI-Acts. The representative of TFI , Shri Javed Khan, Joint Secretary of TFI on 5th Dec. 2012 and 30th April 2013 seek Information from the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports to provide the list of Office Bearers of TFI, Bye/Law Constitution of TFI approved by the Societies Registration Act-1860. The Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports on 17th December 2012 informed Mr. Javed Khan that:-
“ THE LIST OF OFFICE BEARER OF TFI IS NOT AVAILABLE WITH THE MINISTRY. APPLICATION TRANSFERRED TO TFI, HEAD BY HARISH KUMAR (PRESIDENT) & T. PRAVEEN KUMAR (S.G.) ON 17.12.2012 FOR FURNISHING THE REQUIRED INFORMATION TO YOU”.
GRANDMASTER JIMMY R. JAGTIANI
SECRETARY GENERAL: TAEKWONDO FEDERATION OF INDIA
FATHER & FOUNDER OF TAEKWONDO IN INDIA